ExcisioN's Join Request

ExcisioN

4bf7f440dc426f0290b51ba622848a44.png

e6db9330a1b6867b21b43339108d00bf.png

This Is My Join Request !

8b9065b52fa95a72d99340a1af19c57f.png

I'm Rudo and I live in Armenia , I am 16 years old and i'm studying in 11th grade and learning for economist . I like to spend my time with my friends and share my free time on playing mta. I like to listen to dubstep,dnb and trap

8407c95fb4f2ebfb4ee2ab300b514798.png

I'm Playing MTA everyday . I can share about 4-5 hours each day .

bc366485a74c2f6fb02631b9e9b70251.png

>VIP< || Very Important Players ( Got Closed )

-sK- || Skilled ( Left because nothing was being changed in the clan.

'TC| Тhe Crew ( Got Closed)

83031acf53927c199cb82fa364fee8b1.png

I've started my career from 2009 and my nick was MO3UJIA . I was playing on many servers like gta.ru ffs tg epg , co1f and others. I was playing on Gta.ru but then i got banned from there because racist admin

In 2010 i joined co1f and i left there about 4 months then i left because of the leaders behavior.

Then i started to play on #ER ( Empire of Riders ) i played there about 3 months and made a join request there but i didn't got accepted.

At that time i was also mapping and made 8 solo maps with my old nick .

Then i changed my nick to ExcisioN and started to play on VIP i made 2 join requests and got accepted on the second try .

I played there for 5 months but then the leader decided to close the clan .

Some of the guys wanted to keep the clan alive and tryed to stay online .

But some time later many members left . I stood almost till the end but then i left because of the leaders behavior to me.

Then I Didn't had a place to play and started to play on -ffs- i played there not really long and got invited to -sK- clan.

After I joined the founder of the clan left and many members after him . I Became the Co.Leader of the clan and had good time in the clan . I left after a while cuz nothing was changing in the clan . Then SubShock told me about 'TC| and i came to see what's it and i was amazed with that design and interface of the server and its scripts . I stood in the server about 6 months . At that time i made 4 join requests and got accepted . After I got accepted I passed my trial period and few days later XIti decided to close the clan as he cant make scripts for the clan and he has problems . So now i am Here

08d05b9e2326dcf97aeb32ad06d64db8.png

One Of the reasons i want to join is that I like the atmosphere in the clan, i like the members and the skills of the them.

I like the server. its scripts and design. The clan is really nice .

It has one of the best players and mappers in MTA.

74f8ed6cd5f4852505a4fbc2957148f9.png

I think My English is pretty good but still not the best. So i think I can :P

Something to add :

Thanks For Reading my Join Request !

Good Luck To everyone who has made a Join Request.

Cheers.

ExcisioN

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]