JR# Darmos.

Darmos

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Darmos

It would be nice for leaders to know that u joined like 5 times FOTL and left it ( 5 times too ) less than 2 months no ?

Don't say that man, i'm maybe a clan hopper but u're fucking worst than me !

I propose AvG and FiNN to ask to others FOTL members no ?

Anyway, let's hope u wont leave tff after 2 months ? like u did for FOTL ?

and plzzz, it's maybe an other community but u have reputation and this reputation is in the whole MTA so .. lets say if u're a clan hopper in DDC u'll be surely a clan hopper in TfF

I left FOTL after less than 1 month because it sucked and yep ! i'm proud about that

I will stop about this after this post.

AvG and Finn knows that already so whats the point of making me look bad here? I don't even know why you care so much about my reputation lately.

Can you leave this topic from now on, you said enough already. If you seriously want to ruin my MTA career, then go ahead. But you shouldn't say such things while you also did it by your own.

But see how long I was in FOTL for the last time. (DM Darmos (24.05.2013 - 08.03.2014 )

Haha u were from may 2013 to march 2014 ?

Look the date of ur last application and think about that.

And i don't want to ruin ur carreer but i just want to show u that u don't deserve to join

Also Kraan instead of asslicking just think twice times about u said. I was in fotl before melvin and left 2 times melvin in 1 year left 5 times

Think kid

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...