JR# Darmos.

Darmos

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Melvin van der Lans, I am 17 years old and live in The Netherlands, in a small town called Oegstgeest.

You can find me as Darmos// in game.

During my free time I like playing games, going out with my friends and I like to cook. I am playing MTA only at this moment.. I don't know any other game that I want to play. I tried LoL once but it's not something for me. I go out with friends on the saturday nights most of all. They go on Friday sometimes but I am not able to join them since I have to work the next morning. Around 7 years ago I was playing soccer, I did this with alot of fun and enjoyed it every single time I was doing it. I had an amazing team. My team was full of old school friends, that makes soccer even better! We tried everything to win each duel, but it was hard.. but we did it sometimes.. we won and we lost! We lost more than we won actually haha. But something happend 2-3 years ago, some guy tackled me very hard with a bad end. He hit me in my right leg, I couldn't play anymore and after that I stopped with soccer.. it was a horrible feeling when it happend. The best thing was to stop playing soccer. The doctor told me that. They also told me that it will heal by hisself but it still hurts sometimes and it's pretty annoying when I make a wrong move with it. I was always watching my team each Saturday.. even when it was raining! I just did it to support my friends and team!

I also started a training for being a cook 2-3 years ago. I am doing this with alot of fun and it's really cool to see what you actually can do with all the food. I am building experience each day and I hope that I will succeed later as a good cook in a restaurant.

I enjoy listening to Hardstyle, I don't have any favorite DJ(s) anymore, it used to be Da Tweekaz.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

I used to play this game alot, but since I've got a second job as cook I try to be do to my best to be active in this game to be honest. My activity in this game is / was pretty high, even with my job as cook. And I hope that I am that active enough to make this clan stronger then it already is.

3. In which clans you were before?

I've been in [OP], s/\ and FOTL. ( Also in some DDC/FOTL sub clans. )

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I started to play in the end of 2009. After building some experience in DM I joined my first sub-clan called PaL ( Peace and Love ). For me it was the best sub-clan in DDC/FOTL that time. I enjoyed it and I were staying there for atleast 6 months. Till this clan merged with some other DDC/FOTL sub-clan called KoN. They changed the name to HML ( Hidden Mysterious Love ). I didn't really like the idea of being merged. I was happy that my old leader joined aswell. So that was the only thing I didn't left them. Time passed and people were leaving, some friends of me aswell. The clan was dieing and as expected, the clan died 1-2months later. I was clanless and some weeks/month later I got invited for FOTL by Tails. Finally I got invited for this clan. I played my first CW against nBo if I can remember and my results were good ( We were also playing for our personal stats ). A lot happend, and I decided to leave after all. I left with the same reasons as I left HML. I tried my luck in TG. But as I expected, I got denied at the first place. And I changed from community once again. It didn't feel good. I just tried to find a good community where it is nice to play. While I was playing in TG I got invited by Roald for s/\. I accepted this invation. My first Clan-War for s/\ was against this clan, TfF. I was excited to play against this amazing clan. And we just lost it haha. Anyways.. I had fun and that is for me important. s/\ died later aswell, so I was clanless again. Then I arrived here, at TfF. I knew that my brother Royce was here already, but I didn't knew that there were more old friends from the old communities playing here, what actually surprised me. Playing here was so nice. The atmosphere is really great and the people around are friendly aswell ( Well, in my eyes they are ). I made my first application but closed it to return to my old clan FOTL. This was the biggest mistake I could ever make probably. I've made several mistakes in my MTA career already.. but I seriously regret that I closed my JR. Now I am back here and I hope that I didn't gave you guys a bad look of how I am now. Because I can be loyal and I know that I can proof that.

5. Why you would like to join us?

At the first place, I really like the server of TfF. It looks really nice and that sub-clan thing is amazing. It gives a good atmosphere I guess. And I shouldn't forget that DGE event each evening. That brings alot of fun and combativeness with it. To be honest, I want to be in a clan with people that can help me to improve myself in this game. Talking about.. playing DM, Hunter, maybe some Map tips aswell. I know that you guys are that friendly enough to help me with that. As far as I've seen in-game are you guys pretty skilled aswell. I always wanted to be in a clan with clanmates that are skilled in this game!

By the way, the new style of the forum looks pretty nice aswell. I want to give my compliments about that to the people who made it. I don't know if it is hard to make. Even if it's that simple. You can still have my compliments!

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

My english is not the best, but I guess it's understandable.

Something to add: (If not leave blank)

How can you guys contact me:

24eyfya.gif: Darmos224

33392s9.gif: 640678780

2r7ax6o.png: Will create one.

10epx7b.jpg: If you guys want mine, PM me.

The maps I made:

Right now I am making an feat with George, and I am working on my v4.

Thanks for reading my application, I also want to wish the other players good luck!

Greetings,

Darmos.

6irvpj.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@ Danyy

Ehm, that you even try to say this to me. Shame on yourself plz.

P.S. Noone knows what I mean by this. But he knows it. And was it needed to write such negative post in here, this is a other community man so please stay there and stop annoying me here with this..