Join Request Paradox #2

Paradox

1. Tell us something about yourself:

Hello together,

first of all I want to tell you some stuff about me. My name is Patryk. And I'm 17 years old. At the moment I'm visiting a college in point of economics (Since about 6 months) and all I can say is, that it's a pretty good school and I really like visiting it. In my spare-time I use to play football very often. Furthermore I like to hangout/party with my friends and finally I like to play mta! (What a suprise :0) Another hobby of mine is to mess around with my little dog, I got him since 4 years so he's a part of me and moreover a part of my life. Believe it or not, I even like to study for school, because I'm proud everytime I get back a good exam. Furthermore I get to know that it was worth it Smiley

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Actually I play MTA very often, since it's my favorite computer game. Round about I play about 2-3 hours a day. Mostly on your server. An exception might be, if I have to work a lot for school, so I would be less active for a few days, until my exam is written with a good conscience.

3. In which clans you were before and Since when you play MTA? (experience)

Now I want to tell you some stuff about my time and my "career" on mta. I started to play mta before about 3 years, and all I can say is, that I don't regret it, because it's pretty cool to come together with a lot of strange cultures and to get to know them. But let's move on. I began to play on several roleplay servers for first. Afterwards I got to know the gamemode called "DM" and started to play on a little server called "chaos.de.to". It was my first experience with this gamemode, and I can say I was about to despair, because it was pretty hard to get used to the controls. But I didn't give up, and a few months later I developed my first skills and playing was more fun then! My next server was a little clanserver of a clan called UG. I really enjoyed playing there, and met my first friends as Striker or Kamikaz. After a while I joined UG and had a good time there. Moreover they teached me a lot about driving and I owe them a lot. After some months being in UG, I left them, because I wanted to explore the world of mta, and so I found VIP. I played there very often and I liked the atmosphere as well. At this server I met Kane and joined RB. I have to say that joining RB was one of the worst decisions I've ever made on mta. This clan was unorganized and very unfriendly, so consequently I left it after a few weeks. And that in turn was one of the best decisions which I made on mta, because due to that I came to the clan aR//. I joined them and instantly I felt kind of being home. I consider this time as the best time in mta till now. I stayed in aR// for over one year and also them I owe a lot. They teached me how to fly with the apache and giampa and Snakejack even showed me how to map, but to be honestly, I was to dumb to convert their tips. Cheesy After aR// has closed I came to ftw, with some new players and some old friends out of aR//. Sadly it closed after a few months so I had to search for another clan and found vR|. It really looked like a competitive clan, so I decided to support freeze in point of building up this community. After 1 month Freeze left mta, and consequently vR has closed too. Now I am clanless again, and I am searching for some new experiences. That was the story of my "life" in mta, and that's how I came here!

4. Why you would like to join us?

Well, there are several reasons, why I would like to join you. Firstly there are a lot of cool guys in your team, with which I can have a lot of fun during playing mta (As DS for example, Sidedark y u know Cheesy ) Also I can say that I really like the biggest part of your community. The majority is pretty friendly and mature. Of course there are exceptions, but well, every server got these guys Wink

Being TfF would kind of fulfill me, because I believe we can have a lot of fun together, and we can spend some nice hours playing mta together Smiley

5. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Yes, I'm able to speak and to write a proper english (As you see if you read my application) Smiley

Something to add: Well, I want to say thank you to everyone who brought me here, especially guys like giampa, xShockz, SnakeJack, Stampede and Striker. I owe you a lot and we've spent some nice time here. Also I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read my application, which is not the shortest one. But well, I like to write a lot. And well, hope I'm going to see you guys on server soon! (My skype: suska12312) :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]