DeRoX Application for TfF :)

Derox

1. Tell us something about you:

Hey Guys . my name is Kevin and i'am 15 years old . I live in Germany , in Lemgo (little Town) . My hobbys are football with my friends and just chill out and relax my life with my friends :) I go to a German Highschool . I really like it to work on my Computer with some 3D Symulation's programme's called ,, Cinema 4D '' or just editing programme's like ,, After Effect's '':)

2. How intensive do you play this game?

-I'am a very activ player , becuase i very enjoy the game and because this i play 3 - 8 hours on day :) At the weekends more like 5- 10 ;)

3. In which clans you were before? I was in:

-[GRS] = German Race Styler's : March 2012 - july 2012

-[XP] = Xtreme Players : July 2012 - Febuary 2013

-FTP// = Fuck the Police : febuary 2013 - march 2013

-BR// = Bloody Race : March 2013 - April 2013 (Same like FTP , just changed name and did go to BR Clan)

-|-XpR-| = Xtreme Pro Race : May 2013 - september 2013 , november 2013- january 2014

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

-Well , i started to play MTA at the middle of 2011 (May , July ). I just played Freeroam and started to record NRG Stunts :)

-Then in novemeber - dezember 2011 i played with my friends from school ,,Reallife Server'' for 3 months and stopped playing Freeroam in january 2012.

-In febuary 2012 i started to play Race server and my first Race Server was [XP] = Xtreme Players :)

-Since this time i just played Race and i really enjoy and i like it :) And since november 2012 i started to play in TfF :)

5. Why you would like to join us?

1. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the Server and the enjoyable communtiy with many and nice players :)

2. I like the Clan and the Members because their are really friendly and helpful

3. I have many friends in TfF Server and i have a good rank (138) now :)

4. I wanna be a Part of this Clan and i wanna start new steps with this clan in future :)

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

-Oh yes , i speak good English , i learn english in school since 7 years :)

-I can communicate with everyone and can try understand everything ;)

Something to add:

- I'm a Youtuber with nice Stunt Videos and more :) [HyperMusic2012 (OLD) , LittleSnakeTV , DxTV]. My best Channel was DeroXxTVx with 190 Subscribers but this channel is deleted ,because private reasons...

- I'm good for Clanwars , im very activ and have some good DM Skills and Hunter Skills :)

I wanna thank you all , who wanna help me and support me :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]