*SkillzZ#~>JR

xskillzz

Tell us something about yours.

My name is Adrian, I've been born in Poland but I live in England in Slough for over than 6 years. I am currently 17 and i am doing first year of IT course in Uxbridge college in London. I've a girlfriend, her names is Kamila; we are together for 1 year and 7 months and I love her so much and already started to plan my future with her because she is the one ;]. I like to party but as much as i love to party i love smoking weed. I've little brother Nathan, he's over 2 years old and he is my only brother. I am leading Polish scouts group which exists from over 60 years now and has it's own history, this gives me much of leading experience qualities and I just love to do it. MTA is only one game that I play because I am really bored of xbox and shit and also don't have enough time. I am also going gym to keep myself healthy and to grow my muscles ;d.

How intensive do you play this game?

Girlfriend, gym, college and family = not much time, but i always try to play mta as much as i can because i enjoy it, tff is the only server i play since over 6 months. To conclude i play at least 1-2h/day

In which clans you were before?

The only clan that I have been in is >VIP< and I am proud of it.

Since when are you playing MTA ?

I can't remember exact time but around I started to play MTA 1 year and 9 months ago. Server that I played first was VIP and I never played on any other servers for a very long long time since I started my MTA career. After 1 month I've joined VIP, few months after that VIP has disintegrated. This was the first time that I've saved VIP simply just by buying host and talking to players about coming back. VIP has grown up again and got back its own fame (I was co-lider at the time). After few months VIP has fall down again because of leaders bad decisions, this was the time when I took over the leadership and have saved VIP one more time.

Why you would like to join us?

I would like to join TfF simply because for me it's like second VIP. Alot from TfF members are old VIP members which I have great memories of and always had fun with. My second main reason is that I want to try something else and see how it's after being loyal for a long time to VIP clan. I would like to participate in TfF clan wars and develop my mapping skills with majority of skilled mapping people in TfF. I would love to join TfF to have fun and along strive to become member of best server in whole MTA.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

I think my English is pretty good and I also speak perfect Polish.

To Conculde: Why i think i should join TfF.

Not bad hunter skills

Not bad DM skills

I am very loyal

High leadership qualities

Speak very good Polish and English

I am learning in college all about programming, making websites, computers etc.

I am fun person and enjoyable person to talk to

There would be in some kind of profit of me

I can easily extend my mapping skills

I am friendly

Please comment if you disagree with anything that i have written above. Thanks for reading :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]