AsioK Application. (2#)

RyaNyy

AsioK's Apllication to TfF

This is my application to TfF, hope you will like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2drau88.png

Hey, my name is Karel. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Czech Republic. I live in a small town near Prague.

I like to go outside with my friends, or just play some computer games. In this time I just play LoL & MTA, so if you want to play with me, just add me to your friend list. ( My LoL name is nCoreSK JakZ ). I also play soccer. I play for the best team in Czech Republic, but a lot of team from diffrent coutries want me in their squad. I would like to join their team, but I can't my dad thinks it's a bad thing to go play soccer o diffrent country in my age, because a lot of great Czech soccer players, left to a diffrent teams around the world, but than they came back to Czech Republic, and now they are working like dustmans, hehe. So I don't want to end like them, so I'm moving forward, and just improving my soccer skills. I would write in this section a lot of sad things, but I don't want you to think that I'm lying, or whatever.

One of my most favourite music type is, Trap, HardStyle & House Music.

My possitvite things are, I think, that I can be freind almost with everyone. But sometimes, if he lies to me, I want to kill him. One of my negative things are, that sometimes I'm really lazy, and that I have not much time, to play games, and learn to school, so I'm trying my best to be active on server.

f59ftk.png

So I can play MTA about 1-3 hours a day, it depends on how much I want to play, and If I don't want to play LoL that day.

2dumhoo.png

So, my MTA was started about 1 year ago, by my old freind SleepY. He said me everything about this game. He said to me, I should start playing on ffs server, becuase it was the best clan in that year. ( Didn't know diffrent clan ) On ffs server I was playing about like 1 month, I met there a lot of great people, and some of them are still my good friends. After ffs, came KFC, stupid Czech clan, but I was still not so good, and I didn't know almost nothing about MTA, so I started to play there, because my friends from school were playing there. I was playing there about 1 month, but then I got bored of MTA, so I left. I was trying to find my pleasure back to the game, but I couldn't find it. I wasn't playing MTA for about 3 weeks, but then I found that pleasure, and I came back. I was again playing on KFC. On KFC, I joined my first clan, the name was ExC, I think so. I was there about 1 day, then my fat friend from school heard that I have joined ExC, and he kicked me, because I was unskilled player. I was playing on KFC for about 2 weeks. After the annoying 2 weeks, I have heard something about SHC, so I was playing there, because again my friends were in clan. ( CoVe ). I was playing there about 1 month. In this month, I started to map. When I should my first map, to CoVe, he was helping me, to make it better, but he told me, that the map is really bad, so I should make a new one. So I was making my new map in Map Editor, hehe. I'm really glad, that I had a stupid editor, and that I didn't know how to fix some bugs, because one day, when I wanted to finish my map, it disappeared. I was a bit sad, but I'm really glad in these days, that I don't have so bad v1. After couple days, I wrote a Join Request to SHC. When I heard that I got accepted to SHC, I was really amazed. I had there a awesome time, but I didn't got accepted through the trial round, so I was a bit sad, but I said to me: "Life goes on man!". So I left SHC totally. I mean, I left the server. When I left the server, some guy, told me about clan named FtG. He said to me, that if I will join, I will be Co-Leader, so I joined FtG. I didn't know that the Clan Leader, was a TS leader. So I was just playing, improving my skills on server, and one day, I was on skype in TS clan group. The clan FtG got combined with TS, and in that opportunity TS got reopened. I was TS member about like 1-2 days, but then Astat came, and kicked me from the clan. He didn't even tell me the reason why I got kicked. So again, I got kicked. About 2 weeks, I didn't had a clan, but than I made my own clan, named poR. In the clan were just CZ/SK members, and I was the Clan Leader. When I heard I will be inactive, because soccer, I cosed the clan. I was again inactive about 1 week, but than I had again time, to play MTA. So I was playing almost everywhere. After like about 1-3 days, I met SleepY on one server, he told me about TfF. So I came to TfF server, and I just saw that amazing scripts, that I can tune my own car, how I want, lights, whatever I want. So I was in love with this server, I played here about 1 month. ( Diffrent nickname ). I was playing here, but than I wanted to join some clan, and play clan wars. So I joined clan named pS. They were not so good as always, but I wanted to be in clan, so I joined there clan. I wasn't playing on TfF for 3 weeks. Than I left pS. I was playing about 1 week on TfF, and than my dad told me, that I can't play anymore MTA, because my school grades. So I left MTA again, for my second time. After 1 month and 2 weeks, I came back to MTA. I came back and I already joined a clan named RZ. I was there about 2 hours, and the clan got combined with DmC, because me. I was trying to do everything best for DmC, but one day, I left DmC, because I got bored of that kids. I came back to play on TfF, and I'm still here. In the time, I'm playing here, I was asslicking some members. I met lot of really nice guys, and I also made my own clan, named SD, it was working like 2 days, and this week, I closed it. Also this is my second App, last time I didn't get in to TfF, so I'm trying my luck again, hopefully maybe for the last time.

29ol6w7.png

So as I told I was in ExC, SHC, FtG, TS, poR, pS, RZ AKA DmC & SD.

1izjf4.png

First of all, I want to join TfF, because it has a really nice atmosphere, and I have here my friends. Also I want to join TfF, because I think I can improve my skills much more here in TfF, than in other clan. And one more reason, because it was my dream, to join one time the best clan.

2i6cp4j.jpg

So I think that I can, but I still study, so maybe there are some mistakes. You can see by your self, in this App, if I can write properly in English.

2iuxgk8.png

Thanks for reading my application, hope you did understand everything. Also I want you to let you know I'm making my v1, and some feat maps, the maps, will be for TfF. They should be finished soon. And one more thing, so you don't ask, my old name was RebY, so that's why it's my second application. And if you want to make a Ft. map, just contact me.

If you want to contact me on social network, my skype name is : asiokmta. ( I've made my new skype ). And also you should find me in that What's App group made by RedTube. Or just on the server, or just send me a private message on the forum.

Thanks for Reading my Application guys hope you anjoyed reading it,

Best Regards,

AsioK AKA RebY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]