Danyy Join Request ( The real one ! )

Danyy

#Danyy Join Request

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Dan, I'm 18 years old.

My hobbies are : Football, hanging with friends, girlfriend, playing MTA and playing FIFA on my ps3, I also love United States so I go there a lot during my holidays.

About my real life : I live in France, in Paris. It's a really nice city but sorry France' lovers I just dont like it. In the furtur, I would to go to United Stats to continue my study or maybe in Canada ?

I just finished school, 12th grade and I'm in medecine university. It's really hard and I have to study a lot but I still can find some hours in my planning to relax, to forget all the stress etc ..

In the past, I played football around 8-10 hours per day but during a tournament i broke my legs and I couldnt play anymore for a long time .. How could I grow in the football world if I'm just injured ? So, I just let it down and I continued school seriously, and went to university.

I think I'm a mature guys ( when I want ) I also have a bad temper sometimes when i'm getting sick but I'm also really good fun and talkative guys.

About my MTA carreer : I began in MTA 2.5 years ago. At first, I played in GTA SAMP, in a french RP server. I and friends liked to go in MTA to troll, stunt a little and after that I stopped to play GTA SAMP and decided to get my luck in MTA.

I began in SKC, it so sucked ! No GM after 30s and everyone died etc ..

So, I went to DDC and it was the thunderbolt ! I played 1.5 years around there.

At first, I began in =DmD=, after that it has closed so .. a nice leader invited me in ~|HML|~, it was the best time I had in DDC, I became co leader of this clan but after 6 months it has closed.

I also decided to open a new DDC clan. So, I and my friend DS ( the moderator one, the nub canadian ) were the leader. We just leaded it as we could but we hadnt any luck, I had my exams, he moved in canada so it sucked to continue the clan, we decided to close it.

I also joined FOTL and got the co leadership of TPI one of the best DDC clan.

After that, DDC became really boring, everyone left and we just played with english troller, maps sucked etc .. I decided to leave.

I knew that DS played in TfF, so I joined there and directly liked it, it was a nice server not really known at this time and members were really nice, AvG, urb3, Qlimax etc .. it was really nice

But .. you know, I searched a clan and I got denied in TfF cuz of my skillz, I understand because, when you just go from DDC where maps suck u can't be a pro directly with new maps.

After that I joined VIP but with exams I didnt have time so I left and I posted a JR here .. I just thought I wasn't ready so I closed it and joined ftw, sorry leaders but it was one of the biggest mistake I made, this clan closed after 1 month and I just got pwnd ..

It's the final and real one JR, I wont let it down.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Well, I play this game when I have time. I would say 4h per day or even more.

3. In which clans you were before?

FOTL and DDC clans.

vMafia ( closed ), OP ( closed ) , NeS ( closed ) , VIP ( closed ) , ftw ( closed )

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I playing MTA for around 2,5 years.

5. Why you would like to join us?

Well, I began to play here for almost 1 year and I would say that I really like the community.

I really don't care about a clan which is not really skilled or very skilled, I'm just interested by the community and I really like it.

Most of people there are really good fun and there are nice members ( I wont tell names because I'm affraid that people think i'm an asslicker :P )

Also, the main reason is that because of friends, the community is so awesome and I'm feeling good here. There is old nice friends like DS, Amrou, Royce ( from DDC ) and new nice friends like the what's app group xD It has nice ambiance.

It would be also a honnor for me to play with skilled people.

That's also a reason for joining your team, I would like to improve my skills and I know if I play with pro member etc .. I would become more skilled and I would be really useful for you.

I hope you won't judge me about my skills ..

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

I think my english is understandable

Something to add:

If I'm chosen I will do my best to be really useful for the community.

I'll be able to help people and will try to improve myself.

I play here for almost 1 year with SpearD and Danyy' names

more questions you can add me in skype : didi.aflelou

I know you would think that I dont really know what I want but now, It's my final and real one JR, I wont let it down and I'm also a loyal guys, I don't let clans ( sometimes I leave it only for good reasons ) But I know I wont.

I also had bad temper, especially to FiNN etc.. and I got a nice permanent ban but after explanation with him, we just understood this argue was terribly stupid. I would like to apologize to all people I trolled etc .. I'm not a bad man seriously.

Hope I'll get a luck !

Thank you !

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]