Ravage's Join Request For The Favoured Few! (2nd Try) (CANCELED)

Ravage

1. Tell us something about yourself: Hey! My name is Ravage. My real name is Nathan.

I live in The Netherlands, and I am 17 years old.

In my spare I like to play MTA with my friends, in my favourite server ofcourse!:3

I can be mature when it's needed, but also have fun all the time, I think both are important.

Don't see that as egoism, but its me, why not tell it? ;p

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day) I usually play about 2-3 hours per day, but in the weekends I play all day! :3

3. In which clans you were before? I have been in [FOTL], [OP] (1st Gen) and eViL.

[OP] was by far the best clan I've been in so far. It had great members, and we were good!

Sadly the clan got closed with it's reasons.. :mellow:

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience) It all started in 2010.. One day I downloaded MTA, and when I started it up I saw the ''DDC'' servers. Everyday I played there, on my shitty laptop. >< One day I bought a good PC for MTA, and I got better and better! One day in 2011 I joined [OP]. Since I was skilled that time, I got accepted after I made a JR. So I was good but I didn't really improve much untill mid-2012. DDC didn't allow me to get better, due the lack of good maps, hard/new ones. I played OS maps, and only some new maps, so I didn't really get better at DM. A while ago I found TfF. I liked it there and stayed there, until this very moment! :3 I made a JR after a while, but didn't get accepted. :<

5. Why you would like to join us? I love TfF. I just can't find the words to describe TfF, it's really awesome here, the atmosphere is good, the players are nice and skilled, up to date server, good maps, nice scripts etc etc!

As I said before being a part of this clan would mean so much to me! A couple of my friends joined TfF,

and I want to be in it to this time! I hope I get a better chance this time!

I know I'm not the best player at DM but I'm trying to improve myself, so I can be useful in clanwars and so on.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? Yes I am. My english is improving every day!

Something to add: Well, this is my second time I make a Join Request for TfF, I really hope I make it this time!

This is the only clan I want to join, so I'm not giving up!

Also feel free to add me on Skype or Whatsapp.

Old JR: http://www.thefavouredfew.com/index.php?topic=2223.0

Thanks for reading!

-Regards

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]