[DM] Style ft AsevenA - Watch out for this

AsevenA

Cuz Stranger doesn't have an account here .. I'm going to do it for em :D

Heyo, what's up ladies and gentlemans.

I'd like to present you today newest map called Watch Out For This, which has been made by Style and AsevenA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**INFO**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ This is my first edit in Adobe After Effects cs6.

**SOME WORDS TO SAY**

~ Big thanks goes to DraPeDTV for helping me with video.

~ Subscribe him

~ http://www.youtube.com/user/DraPeDTV

~ https://www.facebook.com/DraPeDTV

**VIDEO**

~ Use 720HD or 1080HD

**MUSIC**

~ Mako - Beam Ft Angel Taylor (2013 Original Mix)

**ABOUT ME**

~ If you want record map you can contact me on skype stranger.eu

~ I am using for recording AVer Media Live Gamer HD

~ Follow me on:

~ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strangeytv?ref=ts&fref=ts

**DISCLAIMER**

~ YouTube user StrangeyTV does not take credit for any of the music uploaded on this channel.

~ Please, do not issue a copyright infringement claim toward us.

~ Everything uploaded to this channel is for promotion or entertainment reasons only.

~ If you would like your song taken down and can provide proof you created the song simply message us for instant removal

Thank you for watching this video

Sincerely,

StrangeRTV

track is good and smooth, but the deco could be better.

but all in all well done guys

I made all the deco, I know I could make it much better I just made some fast and also half of map was made 1 month before releasing, so it seems a bit 'shitty'. Next time I will map faster and with better deco :))

good job guys! i know Style, he is one of the fastest mappers , the deco is good but you can create one amazing ! anyway good map !

Thanks , but we didn't mapped this too fast, we kept calm with it and I think we made a good work which could be better next time! :) Thanks for comments guys :3