Shokkz join request..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell us something about yourself:

Hey! :)

My name is Roberto and l'm 15 years old.

I live in germany,to be more specific in a taste named "Baden-Württemberg".

I like going out,l like any sports,so l'm open for anything.

I also like playing with my non-existent dog,he's pretty cute.

2.How intensive do you play this game?(h/day)

Well. Since l've holidays l'm very active.I can not say how many hours,

but it might get to 4-5hours+.I will be inactive soon for a few weeks,

because private of private problems.I will do a quick announce anyways,before l go,it's not sure how long.

When school begins l won't be THAT active,since l fucked up my last year,so don't wanna fuck up

this one. So l'm gonna learn a lot and all this stuff.

4.Since when do you play MTA?(Experiences)

Well. I started playing about 3 years ago,because of a friend of mine in reallife.

I didn't like MTA at start at all. It seemed pretty boring and l didn't see anything like that before.

My first server was SHC//.Of course the old,old one,with Sniper etc. As l said l hated it first. I played some rounds and still didn't get convinced,so l stopped playing. After some days l gave it another try and l actually enjoyed it.I met a lot of new people.I remember how my friends always called me when "BuDyA" was there,so l can bet on him to get some money.Unfortunately Sniper left SHC for ffs and the clan kind of died. A lot of good members left and yea..finally they closed. So l've had to search a new clan. I found <|SPR|> (Skilled Pro Racer) and joined it. It was a very very bad clan though,everyone had admin etc. Scripts weren't nice too..what do you except though,from a clan without a lazy scripter.etc. I left one day,because l had fights with a lot of people and l was tired of people hating me. *cry*..so l left MTA for a long time,cause l was just bored,since SHC// closed and left SPR,l've had no server to play on. After a while l started again and played on a lot of random servers.I improved a lot in all this time.Sadly my skills weren't even enough to pass maps like Rafinha v9.After about two years l finally got a "good player". I was able to finish a few maps,not difficult maps,but at least l was able to finish something.One day l joined VoD. It was a fusion with PEG,it seemed all good.We had a scripter,a lot of members. Designer etc. After not even one week some members left,the other ones followed them.So we opened PpR. It was a very nice time.But sadly we got hacked a lot of times,they stole all our scripts etc. The leader was sick of it and joined ePic. He was my best friend,so l left PpR too and made a JR for ePic and got accepted.We got bored after some months,they always talked in their own language and all this stuff.So we left.After some weeks l joined eZ,it was a german clan.It was also an awesome time,l skyped with a lot members all the day,we understood eachother pretty good.I left also because of an other clan,named -cS//.I did not join it,because l was insecure.They wanted me to do a join request,but l was too lazy and l felt uncomfortable.I was clanless a lot of time.One day l met SharpiX,he was a nice guy.We played a lot of times. One day the clan SoR! opened,the Leader was oost and Deadline. SharpiX messaged me in Skype and asked me,if l have interest to join it,since he saw me playing and l wasn't that bad.I did not believe it at first,as he told me Kamen,Boost,Deadline,Sapphire and all this guys were in,so l added Boost to ask him it it was true. I was staggered since l did not hear anything about this clan.I played some times with Boost,so l can show him what l can.After two days l joined it,of course before the server was open.I was lucky though,since l was only exception and the last member who joined,before the join requests are opened and the servefr finally opened.Finally the join requests were opened and a lot of famous and skilled guys gave it a try and made a join request,which made me proud to see,that l'm a part of such a big community. opened and we had a lot of players.I learned a lot there,about my acting and behaviour.I learned that l should not play because of toptimes,because it causes only rage and madness.They told me a lot of times it's annoying so l teached myself to keep calm and play for fun.Today l still care about toptimes,but l don't get mad anymore if l fall like in front of the hunter like a retard or something. But anyways,the server started to lagg,and it was only a BETA script.We had to set a password on it,so our scripter can keep working on it. After some weeks the server reopend,but we lost a lot of players,many guys closed their JR's because the clan was too inactive.The server started also lagging again and it fucked up. The forum was also gone because no one payed it. I was sick of it and left also.I hoped the clan will stay alive and everyone else will stay. Sadly not,Boost decided to close the clan.So,now l'm here and trying to join TfF. :)

5.Why would you like to join us?

Simple,l like the server and the atmosphere.The members are mature.The scripts are simple,nothing special in it,but still lovely.I love playing on it,since a lot of players are playing there also,so l never have to play with myself.

l might help in clanwars.I'm trying to help everyone who needs my help and give my best to help him out.

I've a lot of experience as admin,so l'm able to give fair punishes to people,who insult,flood the chat or don't follow the rules.

Are you able to speak proper english?

Yea,l think so.

(l'm sorry for any grammarfails.

Please keep them for you.)

Thank you for reading my join request,

Best Regards,Eyecatcher :) ❤️

Edited by Eyecatcher

• 2 weeks later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]