WoRMs Application

Worms

1. Tell us something about yourself: Well first i want to say HI and thanks for reading my app , so lets start. My name its Gonçalo Teixeira i am 16 years old boy, and i live in portugal, i am in the 10th grade of school, in future i want to be a game designer. In my free times i like to play PC , and Stakeboarding ( i am learning it) i like to be with my friends and i dont really like the school its a little boring but in another way i have all my friends there so its funny.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day) Well currently i play 5-6h per day since i am in vacations , but my vacations will end this friday so i will be like 2-3h because i will arrive home later from the school

3. In which clans you were before? I have been in many clans my first clan was created by me , |XaG| , then i joined OsG , after some time i joined the clan -ftw- its sad the clan ended , and after some time i made another clan called -cS// ,then my last clan was *7S*.

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience) I started playing MTA 2 Years ago , i started by playing in DD with a friend , wich moved me to RP servers after some time the same friend called me to play DM , i started in OS maps ( 1 year ago or something) and now i love to play DM and sometimes a play Shooter or DD for fun with my friends

5. Why you would like to join us? I would like to join tff because its a good team , where everyone its friendly , they have a nice server, and its my dream team.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? Well my english isnt the best but i still learning it but i think for the moment its a bit good english

Something to add: I am a friendly and mature guy and i like to make new friends, and i want to say too that i really want join this team , and i will improve all my skills to 1 day make it possible , and u guys maybe asking : what this guy can make for us? so i am a map collector and i have like 1500+ DM maps and i can give it to tff , i can help in clanwars ( when all my skills improved) i can call all my friends to the server and many others things. currently in trying to learn lua and i hope in future i can make nice scripts to help this team.

Thanks for Reading

Worms.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 5 weeks later...