CleaR's Join Request.

CleaR

1. Tell us something about yourself: Hello, first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tautvydas and I am 15 years old. Currently I am living in Lithuania with my mother and a not real sister which is 3 years old. I am friendly, helpful, honest and I like to have fun with some good, known people. Also I love to ride my bike and play MTA. As well I would like to mention that I am going to motocross's training's 9 years already, so I am really expierenced in driving with it. I've got 125cc power bike KTM. One more good feature is that I am interested in computers and sport.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day) Actually I am able to play whole day, but of course I am supposed to do some breaks, such as homeworks, eating, going outside with my lovely dog. Overall I could say that I am able to play 5-10 hours per day.

3. In which clans you were before? >VIP< , [OP], ~TS~, X5, WTF//, Emp|

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience) I cannot remember everything from 0, but I am sure I started to play on EPG around 2+ years ago. I had a lot of fun there, but something persuaded me to leave the community and search for something new. I am not quite sure, but I think after that I've joined X5, VIP, OP, WTF, Emp and TS. I had to leave all of those clans due some reasons, such as clan got closed, there was no new things, leaders were inactive and so on. As well I've got expierence in every rank in the clan, that includes leader, recruiter, cw manager, so with my skills I could help this clan to get better.

5. Why you would like to join us? I want to join TfF, because I find this clan as best suitable for me, I love the clan members and I also have a lot of friends in there. I would like to mention that I met FiNN at the beginning of his career, so I am known to him for a long time, also with DS, I met him while he was a noob mapper [:D]. The other reason why I'd like to join is that I love to be around good and honest people, you can have fun between them. And the last, but in my opinion the most important reason is that, I really want to make this clan the best in this game and not by skills, but by being friendly and honest to others, because I don't tihnk that expierence and skills are the most important thing in the clan, the friendship with each other and support. I want to bring you some new ideas, suggest you what you could improve and help in every single part you need.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? Well, I can't say that I am really proffesional in this langauge, but as well I can't say that I am really poor in it. In my opinion I can communicate with people easly, so we can understand each other.

Something to add: (If not leave blank) Once again I would like to apologize every single member of TfF or any other person who's reading my Join Request for the mistakes I've made in the past or just a bad word I've said to you and I hope we'll never argue again and we'll have fun together.

A huge THANKS for you to reading my join request, I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

CleaR

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]