CenSoR's Join Request.

empty

CenSoR's currently being on a military camp, won't be online the whole week probably, so he asked me to post his JR.

Hi Everyone,

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Tom, I'm 19 years old and live in The Netherlands, in a city called Hengelo. I am a friendly guy, and I try to be helpfull to everyone.

As some of you know I am studying for noncommisioned officer at the Air Manoeuvre Brigade of the Dutch Army.

So the army is one of my big passions. I also love to go out with friends, and play MTA with you guys.

I have one "little" brother. He is 16 years old and also plays MTA (FFS DD)

I am currently living with my parents, and I will be untill I finished school.

My favourite music styles are Hardstyle & Hardcore

2. How intensive do you play this game?

I play MTA like 3/4 hours a day

3. In which clans you were before?

I was in 2 clans. The first one was AP (Anonymous Players). I joined AP when I played MTA for 2 months or so.

I left AP after 2 months, because there were fights between members of the clan, and I don't want to be in the middle of all that.

After some months I joined KoN. I was in KoN for 1 month, because I actually didn't really liked the DDC community and the communication between all the KoN members wasnt the best.

I had some kind of homesickness to TfF, and I was determined to join the clan someday.

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I think I play MTA for about 10 months now. I immediately start playing DM (unlike others who started with race or DD) on the TfF server.

5. Why you would like to join us?

The atmosphere in TfF is awesome! Every time I join the server, it feels like coming home. The members are very friendly and always willing to help others.

TfF has grown a lot since I started to play here, and I think I improved myself a lot in the time I play here. In short: I really want to be part of all this awesomeness.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Yes, I think my English is really understandable. There might be some mistakes, but my overall English is not the worst.

Something to add:

Some people might be thinking, I see this CenSoR guy for a couple of months now. That is correct. I played with the nickname "Tommy" the first couple of months.

Best Regards,

CenSoR // Tom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]