FreeZon3's application to /TfF\

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something about myself:

My name Is Burak H. and I’m 15 years old. I'm visiting the 9th class.

My hobbies are playing , MTA, swimming, playing PC

I have a good personality and I’m a social and friendly guy.

Your nickname(-s) and age:

FreeZon3, as I said before, I’m 15 years old.

gl

How long have you played MTA / DD-DM:

I’ve started with MTA 2.5 years ago. The first server I joined was WAL// a race clan. I enjoyed the server. After a while I decided to join SHC//. So I didn’t wait long and wrote my join request. I joined the clan and a few months later the leaders promoted me from Members to CW manager. After a week I left SHC//, because SHC got destroyed. After a while I found /TfF, I liked the community and the server was full almost every day. I wrote my join request to TfF and after some discuses, My friend offered me to join s/|, and I did. After a few weeks he offered me to be CW manager X2 and I agreed. Later s/ had some problems and because of this i decided to leave the clan . After I left s/|, I went to /TfF again. I played on tff for around a 4 - 5 month .:P

Have you been in any other clans?

SHC// , |RvS| & -tbb| & s/ |

]Why do you want to join TfF?

I have friends in tff , Example; Empty , Dark , ProMoe , AvG , DS , Asevena, , MrRobbe , HOMOOO :D askim , RedBull ,Foxeh And moreeeee xd

I remember since TfF was opened I played there sometimes, It wasn’t a big clan but the time came and TfF got popular and popular and now it’s one of the most popular server in MTA. I’d like to help newbies In TfF. I really like the community and I enjoy this atmosphere, that´s the reason why I made this join request.

What can you do for TfF or the community?:

I’ll punish players who are against the rules. I will learn how to design now, a friend of me will show me how to design. I can help you in DD/DM Clan wars. My hunter and driving skills are decent. I’m a mapper not the best but in my opinion, I’m a good one. I can support TfF by being active

Posts Merged! Don't write duplicate posts (spam).

Good luck man ;D