Time to announce the winner !

DS#

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all very good for breaker etc etc etc etc....

but, guys lets stay reasonable here, we all knew it was gonna be breaker from the beginning.

no offense, but it was so obvious.

i think exclusiv is completely right about it.

tff seems to be more like a "friends politics", then a fair clan.

anyway, congratz breaker, goodluck.

but u know what a "clan" is about right? we've had enough fights in tff, so why give someone else such an opportunity if 50% of the tff members wouldnt agree? a "fair" clan, a shit u give, u guys wont shut your mouth until u get what u want but will never get, thats not for you, but for everyone who keeps crying about tff's decision. dont forget we are a private clan and u play on our server for free,, ive never even seen anyone of you saying "thx val for that great server!" u cant even pretend how many fucking hours he has put into scripting in his freetime for this server, for your sake, and now stop that creating of rumors like "contest was only made so breaker can join", all of you just stop it, ever thought about the chance that he was just the best participant among all during this contest? no? thought so...as i already said in my shout, use your brain before you press enter, getting sick of it.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First of all I am not going to say gz to this person and secondly, WHAT THE FUCK? How did you vote and how did you choose him instead of someone else? I have never seen you, leaders or who ever made this contest that would ask my or other members opinions? Was there a vote at all? I don't get this at all, explain me someone. ???