StyLeX's Application /TfF\

StyLeX

1. Tell us something about yourself:

Hello everyone. My name is Sercan, I am 15 years old. I live in Ankara in Turkey. I don't have brother or sister. I went to high school. I want to be an architect. My drawings are very good also I am a creative person. My spare time, I play football, I ride bike and I spend time with my friends but I spend a great time with the computer :)

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

4-5 / 5-6 hours.

3. In which clans you were before?

I started with the clan SoH. I learned to play this clan. After, I thoroughly developed this game and I learned to make maps. After some time has passed, I moved to some Turkish clans. Later, Everything looked fine. I moved to DP clan. DP my last clan. DP clan have nice mappers and nice person but I left dp clan. because I love tff community. Have very nice people and server. I hope you join between you :)

in short, I entered this Clans: PPS, VG, TpG, DST, DP

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I started 3 years ago to MTA. I first started playing Freeroam servers. Then, I discovered DM. It was like I've been hooked DM. Now I'm not pro player but I'm good player. Also I'm nice mapper.

5. Why you would like to join us?

I want join this clan because, TfF clan is amazing. TfF have nice members and server. All members of the helpful and friendly. Also I have nice friends.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

I can speak and write english :D

[glow=red,2,300]Thanks for reading![/glow]

My latest maps:

hZo7JlE21DM

GLiZxBtQtaM

GGR1lWl8IXg

YZLf0MMMXno

(Write youtube for more relevant results.)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]