d1kuba Request

d1Kuba

1. Tell us something about yourself: Hey My name Is Kuba. I'm from Poland . I like to meet new ppl :P

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Hmmm ... Good question :P about 4-7 hours daily .

3. In which clans you were before?

I Was In Many Clans , The Most Know Are : RB and PPC .

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience) I play mta since i first time heared about this game from my friend . It was about 4 years ago ... After 2 years of playing i had to make a break Cuz real life problems . Also since 1 year i'm back and i still try to practise my skills to be better and better .

5. Why you would like to join us? As we all know tff is one of the biggest community in mta . I would be so Fucking proudly to join to ur clan guys it's my dream clan i always dreamed to join it . The atmosfere is preety Nice , scripts too aswell , players and members are very mature and it has only the best and newset maps .

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? No because in my school i learn english only since 2 years now : / , but as u can see I'm better and better with every lesson

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 9 years later...
  • Evo locked this topic