*Wolf's Application.

Nahar

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell us something about yourself:

Hello, my name is Idan Azulay. I'm 16 years old and I live in Isreal. In my free time i'd like to play basketball and or go to the gym. I live in city called jerusalem where all the world calling "The holy city".

How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

I play in TfF nearly 3 hours per day.

In which clans you were before?

[LPG] / PSG / -BTH / pS / EG / VG / HoT / I cant remember more of that [ were more]

Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I've start playing mta around 2010. At first I played on ffs for 10 months. Then I left ffs and started to play at PSG and after some months of playing I joined their clan. After I got bored of playing there I went to TG, I've played there for 1 year and even tried to join them, but that didn't work out very well.

Then i started play on AMG that was great server at the time. Then i move to VG/hot is the same clan whit two others name [ the leader change it].

VG/HoT was the clan which I most like to paly. I was able to play 7 hours per day at the time on Vg server because was so fun server and friendly guys. For Now i playing on TfF about 5 month. [ whit one break]

Why you would like to join us?

I would like to join ~pS| because I like the community and the members are very friendly, also I like the server.

Also I can help whit cws DM/Hunter. [Worst player on DD] I appreciate that my talent in drive or hunter are well.

More of that I want to join because I havn't a clan for nearaly 9 month.[Missing to Cws].

I also have experience to test maps [map-tester] and I would to help whit it.

I think that because of my currect skills I deserve to join TfF team.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

My English is not perfect but I can understand English well and speak well and also write.

I wish Good luck to myself and the others :-[

More luck next time.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]