Urba a.k.a. eDev Join Request

Nahar

1. Tell us something about yourself: I'm Urba also known as eDev. I changed nick but not everyone knows me. I'm a mapper. With nick eDev I already made 5 maps and 4 of them ft. maps. Also, When I changed nick I made a vol.1 with my nickname Urba. Now I've just started my vol.2. I'm friendly and I don't have any enemy except my ex-girlfriend. I don't like insult or smth like this. I really respect polite people and I tolerate serious, strictly leaders and another persons. More information you can find in my introduction (Link below).

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day) about 5 hours per day.

3. In which clans you were before? RTD, Emp, TS

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience) 2010.04.17

5. Why you would like to join us? Well I'm prefered to be a part of this team and I'm prefered to share my good mood, my money and my host for any server. NB and Foxeh already checked my host. I have many fellows here as Florian a.k.a. Saddy, Finn and Replay and many others (I talk about new friends here). I wanna help in anyway to make TfF better and better. Make videos, maps with advertisements of TfF team.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? Yes

Something to add: My introduction: http://www.thefavouredfew.com/index.php?topic=874.0

By the way, I wont be active since 2013.04.01 - 2013.04.11 because I'm travelling to Turkey.

Best regards, Urba

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]