SK's Join Request

SK!

1. In-Game Nickname: My nickname is SKEY or well known by SK

2. Real Life Stuff:

My real name is Jorge , in english George, Im 18 years old ( at December 16th will be 19 years old) Im from Santiago of Chile , Actually im living by myself in a department in providencia (yeah , the dream of a young boy) Im studying civil metallurgy ingenery at USACH (Universidad Santiago de Chile / University Santiago of Chile).

For being honesty , live by yourself is really hard , sometimes i have to work part time for have money for my own things , like cigarrettes , party etc. Cooking by yourself is not easy , the first time that i prepared for eat , i fired the kitchen & i had to call the firefighters, but right now im a master chef XD

3. Multi Theft Auto:

I started to play MTA in  2009 in a server called |X5|  with tara's maps and other mappers like Key , CA$IN0 , Nero14 etc etc , a big mappers , every days with 25 or more player , there played some famous players like XeaT , Stoprocent and other who's i not remember now , i played there for 2 years , every day i played there and cause of that i was improving my skills  , some times i joined to play in other servers so i met aR// & SHC (before the fusion with ffs) i played there for 3 months approx and finals of 2010 i stopped to play because the game was boring me , and two years ago i started to play again but SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA new maps and new style of maps had arrived , i had to training for 2 months approx the most popular maps (Andersherll v4 , symon's maps etc) a friend invited me to Make a jr for TRD (the Baeza's own clan) so i did , 2 weeks later i was accepted (TRD was my first clan) , the clan was amazing :3 a great atmosphere , good members and friends , I was TRD for 3 months aprox (since January 2014 to april 2014) the reasons beucase i leave was because of my inactivity , i needed make focus in my studies. (Yeah im a fuckinlazy guy for study)
Some time later in Winter's vacations ( In chile the winter's vacation are from July to august) specially in July i joined to play in TfF and i saw  Tomba120 playing with the SHC's tag so i asked him to SHC's server , he answered me saying : "Currently we haven't server , but you can join to our website to see the news about the server" so i did it and i made a jr , In july 21th i was accepted along with the opening of the server , with SHC i played some clanwars , the most host clan war i played with SHC was against Emp  , we lost for a score of 18-2 for Emp , later that the DM cw manager was changed for DeHusky, so i decided to leave the clanwars while he still being CW manager , after that , i think 3 weeks i decided to leave SHC

since november i was trying to re-join SHC , but always i failed  the pick-up trials , some friends invited me to make jr for SoR! , the first times i declined thats invitation , but a day i decided to  try my luck , 1 week later i got accepted , we had two hot cw against :
-ffs-
-|TG|-

but we lost that two clanwars , i trained hard but i didn't play , i started to feeling bad , we lost 2 cw and i didn't play because i was no in the main roster , just as reserve D: and later was relly hardest , no one sor's members played on the server , sometimes i was playing alone for 1 , 2 hours so i was thinking for a while about leave them but 2 days later SoR closed.

Later i met eP! , i farmed 20k points to make a jr , after two months i was acepted but my trial period was broken because eP! was closed.

In august 9th i decided to prove my luck in shc , this time i got again but the clan were in a bad activity , Everybody were inactive , Leaders , Co-leaders (Tomba and SazukE) , members etc. So i tried to make more activity (Forum & server) but was useless , after 2 months and 20 days i decided to leave again , the reasons was obvious , Nobody like the inactivity , but i love the shc in my heart , i felt the family in that clan >:D

in December 18th i joined ~pS| (Pure Skillz) as trial but i failed the  period , At January 10th i got kicked  by Rextox for internal issues (Ps don't take Trials as former members , then i dunno if i should consider myself as former PS' member). Since January i were clanless until 2 weeks , that's cuz i joined VIP (By inviting)but was closed  ... (This point makes me a bit angry cuz i had no time to make a great conection with my clanmates)

4. Previous clans: ( Name of the clan, leaving reason)

[TRD] The revlutionary Dinasty - Left ( Had a hard momentum on my studies)

SHC// Small Hustlers Crew- Double Left ( Inactivity + Bad feelings )

eP!  Elite Players- Closed

SoR! Squad of Revolutions- Closed

~pS| Pure Skillz- Kicked (Troubles with a member)

>VIP< Very Important Players - Closed

5. Why The Favoured Few?:

I know that im not very useful for scripting or web or something that this community needs but i like to play in the server & share ideas , problems , funny etc. A funny atmosphere where any player would like to play each day

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.)

Im mapper & right now im making the Third of the "Everlasting's Series"

zmB89V2.png

Edited by SKEY
Grammar fails fixed