Join Request by Tripl3x˘

Tripl3xd

Hello, Today i wanna present you my Join Request.

Hope you enjoy.

1. In-Game Nickname:

Tripl3x^

2. Real Life Stuff: ( Who are you, what's your age, where do you come from and all the stuff you would like to share with us.)

My name is Márk P. Im 16 y.o. I born in Hungary but i live in Slovakia. Im visiting primary school , with subject (Graphic of Digital medias).

From each start i play MTA daily 4 hours. Actually playing other games like : CSGO, Rocket League , CS 1.6 :) (Feel free to play).

3. Multi Theft Auto: (We would like to know what  you have been doing during your whole MTA adventure.)

I am playing MTA for over than 8 Years (since 2007) First time i played DD  for 1-2 Year/s. I was really good on DD because i spend a lot time in this game.. After this 2 years i search any DM servers , so i started played them. I was really angry because i failed everytime . The maps were really hard for me :D Like TARA X9 and other maps.. Here it comes when i joined first time in SMT server where i meet a lot of pro played.. (Kamen and other. I don´t remember everyone :c). There was some guys from own country and from Czech Republic. They helped me how to finish some maps and how to create maps.. My first clan was Emp| (Elite Master Players). Nobody and Crafter helped me how to mapping haha ^^.It was beautiful really beautiful times. After 2 months the clan was really PRO team because we got a lot of profesional players.. The clan closed , so i started play on EPG where i again meet friends but from other country. Long time ago i started play TG server where I gained experience . I tryied to change again DM mode to DD but it was a hard time beacause if you play long time something , u can´t change it to other mode.

I said why to change mode if i can be a pro player and good mapper? Here it comes when i trained a many maps and i got nice hunter skills and i could finish every map . After this i made my v.1 . I never send it to anyone. It was really piece of shit :D . At summer 2013 i joined clan ~TS~ (Twin Stars). Astat was a leader and in the clan was again Pro players. There i meet many people which was friendly and helpful with everything.. RoadRunner joined our clan. After 1 month the clan was closed because it did not work. I was really sad and unhappy about it , because this team was my Heart.  After some time i got message on skype. It was Astat ¦. He said ~TS~ is back , do you want to join Back? I was determined and i joined Back.. The problem was that my computer broke down and I was thrown out due to inactivity . When I got a new computer , I was strong and I returned back to playing this game. I started play on TfF . There i meet -DG| Clan.. I had some skills and i was good with hunter , they invited me to this Clan.. I stay there for 4 months when this clan closed :(. After some times the DG was back so  I was determined again to join Back.. I played with this clan some CWs ( vs -ffs- and vs /TfF\) where we tryied best :)[/font]. Thats actually most of my History :)

4. Previous clans: ( Name of the clan, leaving reason)

Emp| - Closed

-ftw- - Closed

PiA| - Closed

-DG| (2x) - (2x) Closed

~TS~ (2x) - (1x) Closed , (1x) Left.(Clan was dying).

|DST| - Kicked

5. Why The Favoured Few?: (What is the real reason that you have chosen our community?)

Im asking myself too why , but there were some reasons.. Actually i want help you with server ,website(meaning under that to protect server or forum before spammers , campers). I think that , I can handle everything. Every help is needed there :) I like server , website.. Team has cool teammates , with which i can understand well..

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.)

I dont know what to add there , but here are some contact on me:

gmail: bishucsgo@gmail.com

Facebook : Mark Papay

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bishuuu/

That´s all , thanks for reading my request.

Hope you enjoyed.

Have a nice Day :)

Edited by Marko