Unbann

Tony96

1. Your Nickname: DeHusky

2. Your Serial: (to get your serial, open MTA, then open Console (using F8) and write "serial") it's not needed, everyone has it already

3. Admin's Nickname: Dunno, i think Tony

4. Server: Every server of TfF community

5. Ban Period: Permanent

6. Ban Reason: Faking nicknames and countryes during World Cup Tournament

7. Explaination: There's no explanation i made a mistake but i think it's kinda exagerated to ban me even on Main server, i guess i never insulted any of member that are in TfF never cheated (hacks) never wrongly behaved i always been good with everyone except for faking nicknames, what i am asking to get unbanned atleast on Main server,  the right punishment should be banning me and escluding me from any of futher events of TfF and i can agree with it, but what i've done wrong toward TfF community? I guess nothing, i've just played with other nicknames in matches that was already signed (maybe the only thing i did wrong, that i probably changed the scores of bets and i apologize for it and even for faking nicknames)

There's nothing left to say, just reminding you that i NEVER did anything wrong to you guys (only in tff tourny) and + i never insulted anybody even after getting banned i always behaved as should be.

• tony locked this topic