Join request

DruGz!!

What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?: 

My name is Ayberk Pısıl I am 23 years old. I live in Turkey. I love to visit my friends. I like to read books. I'm a student. my lessons well. and I love to play.

Let us know your MTA career:

I started in 2009 to bet on MT. I was playing badly when I first played. Then I started to develop my skills. And the name of the server ERU was my firstplay. It had a very good server. I always wanted to enter the ERU clan. But I failed. He played two years in the server. Then ERU server was closed. Hehad a lot of friends on the server. They tried to teach me how to play. Thanks to them, I started to develop myself. But the worst was the closure of theERU servers. I'd love it. Then I found the EPG server. It had a very good server. I went to a clan that server. I was invited. I played a server in 5 years. I first entered the clan and the clan was FMP. he had friends in the clan. Server was set up, I was the leader. But he was forced to close the clan. I entered the roe clan. I had a good time in that clan. I've had more and friends. But it had a bad break with the quarterback. I had to be thrown from the clan. Then I was taken to XSR clan. he had so much fun in the clan. We have established server. We did a lot of the maps. but I did not want to leave. I had a period of clan. then I found myself with a clan. His name was MKA clan. Old friends set up. They wanted to call me. I did not mean to hurt me. I went to the clan.Then we made map. We took a lot CW clan. But it was closed to the left of the clan played quarter back. I entered I TsK clan. I've been a leader in the server. We had on our website. He was getting a lot of players. We went to the other servers. But the clan was shut down after a long time. I went to Bent RC clan. And it was really nice clan. Because we at CW with clan DD section of the EPG and status. 1 - 9. We defeated. Then we took another klanlarla CW. Server were planning to build but did not. I (<3) I want to enter the clan named. But the founder of the clan because I waited for her to get off me. Later, when I decided to re-open closed clan that clan. And I have just explained. He decided to shut down thick 2 months clan. And then I threw NwA clan JR. They decided to take me to the clan. I started clan. I was having a good time with. But they decided to merge with CH clan. But they did not take me to the clan. I wanted to go to me Tff clan. I went to the first server. I like it. I took me JR. First, they take first place. I threw it again. They had this time. I remain a member of the clan trial. But the clan wanted to leave. Due to school. But when I fought clan I come from a lot of people. I went to me then tfs clan. I knew that the founder of the clan. But no server so I left that clan.

Have you been in any other clans?
For MTA Player - FMP
Xtreme Stunting Racing - XSR
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk - MKA
Turk silahli Kuvvetleri - TsK

Super - (S)
Love For - (<3)
Never walk Alone - NwA-

FAST FİRE GUYS FFG.
Reaper Crew - RC
Important Seven - i7'

What do you think about us  ?:

I DruGz it very successful in the xs clan. Very good people there. I want to team with them. powerful clans. :)

How could you be useful for us?:

I can help your Clan War. Always servers and is active on the site. And I will help your. I can do anything your want. :D

imgres.jpg

Edited by DruGz!!
Join request