Join Request by ryder

ryderawr

1. In-Game Nickname:  Hello, my ingame name is and always has been ryder, with various styles.

2. Real Life Stuff:  First of all, my real name is Adam. I am 17 years old boy and I live in a small town called Šurany, which is located approximately 100km southwest from the Capital City, Bratislava. I am a student, to be precise, 3rd grade student on a Gymnasium, which is located in my city. In my free time I play football (for 10 years already, since I began visiting Elementary School) for my local team, we're in 3rd Slovakian U19 League. I also spend my time playing PC games, nowadays mainly CS:GO and FIFA 17(demo but i pre-ordered it already). I own an Xbox One aswell.

3. Multi Theft Auto: Oh well. I have started playing MTA in early 2010. I started playing on a server called GoD. I never played normal DM maps that time. Just some oldschool with random cars, such as RC baron which I couldn't control and getting hunters was so hard for me. At beginning of 2011 I started playing on  servers called -ffs- and ~AG~ with players such as Itoko, Blackstar, TNT, Atzen... There I have learnt how to be better in DM. I joined the AG clan on my 3rd JR, but then it sadly became inactive. I started to play more on ffs server, as far as I can remember I have been in around top 10 points that time. The server was always full and you had to wait sometimes even one hour to get there and play some maps. But after some time I have left the international scene, because i have never met any Slovak player (I can remember some old FoX members, v@ns and Mr.OmG) so I moved to a slovak/czech server called MIKI. I met alot of people from my country there but I do not enjoy playing there because it's just not a challenge anymore. I sometimes join there and play some maps when I am bored but that's all. At beginning of 2014 a VIP member came on that server and asked me to make a JR (he was from my country, the VIP which Dogzone opened for first time) and I got accepted. It was a really good time there, I made alot of friends, became more known, played some clanwars like vs the old  iR and TC| with DeaT, AixaN, ModesT and so on. After a while I left VIP because me and dogzone had some small fight after which I decided to leave. After 1 week it got closed. Once, an Emp member came on that czech server and accepted me and DeioN without a JR and we've been in Emp for a week, but then it merged with another clan and they took over whole Emp and I left aswell with DeioN. I have been in VIP this year in January to help my friend dog but it was no use because it died anyways. Sooner this year ZeroN re-opened Tsw| but members kept leaving and it got closed. The most precious memory after VIP in my MTA career is SoR!. I found out that SoR is re-opened, I always liked that clan because it had lots of really good players and on -ffs- I always saw Dink with SoR! tag. I got accepted on the first try and this was the clan that made me grow up mainly as a person and as a player. I am still in touch with all the members. I have left once because dusky and me insulted each other, but then I got back and sadly it has been closed by Sharpix after some days.

4. Previous clans:  ~AG~ Adrenalin Gamers - My first clan in MTA, it got closed.
                                >VIP< Very Important Players- Left after a small fight with dog 1st time, 2nd time this year everyone left and it got closed.
                                Emp| Elite Master Players- Left
                                |Tsw| The speed warriors - Closed
                                SoR! Squad of Revolution - Left and then it got closed

5. Why The Favoured Few?: This is a good question. I know TfF since it opened, of course. I remember having opened mouth and watching FiNN drive all the hard maps. I saw some players in various servers using the TfF tag etc, but I never thought about joining. I simply thought that I do not have the necessary experience to do so. Lately, when the world cup started, I made some friends in TfF, but the Join Requests were closed. Now I know that after being clanless for some time, TfF is the clan I want to join. It has got an awesome atmosphere, really good and chilled clan members and is really known. . As mentioned above, I want to join because it has got good atmosphere, and I think I fit here. For me a good clan isn't only because of skills. The friendship is more important. And I know TfF has got both.

6. Something to add: I want to add that - Turkish People call me fake ryder. I know that he is maybe more famous for his maps, but I started playing MTA sooner than him as u can see, and also, I do not play much on TfF server and it might be a problem I know but I will start playing here more often. But I am sure that I have an old account with more points than I have now. But you can always catch me on ER or mainly by skype (robbenaliasadamqko) - dont laugh its my skype for like 7 years already, or even steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOneAndOnlyRyder.
P.S. I know I had bad behaviour in this World Cup, but everything was done to protect my team and to help referees aswell. Cheers

Edited by ryderawr
added p.s.