Join Request by #CRY<~

#CRY

1.  In-Game Nickname: #CRY / Cryptoz

2.  Real Life Stuff: ( Who are you, what's your age, where do you come from and all the stuff you would like to share with us.)

I'm Louis and I am 23 years old
                                                                          My hobbies are driving, chilling with friends, playing and working.
                                                                 I am currently working in a warehouse where I stack the crates with a forklift.

3.  Multi Theft Auto: (We would like to know what  you have been doing during your whole MTA adventure.)

4 years ago a friend and me have found mta, we liked it so we downloaded it and played it.
                                                                         Then i played it more and more and it made more and more fun. 
                                                                              As I had found the gamemode [DM] i started in XP server.
                                                 Someday i looked out for something new and then i found some other servers like TfF, ffs or ER.
                                                                              At the moment im playing on tff, ffs and ER.

4. Previous clans: ( Name of the clan, leaving reason)

Xtreme Players - Left, Private Reasons
                                                                                              Project Evolotion - Closed 
                                                                                                 Dope Gaming - Closed 
                                                                                        Eye for an Eye - Left, Private Reasons  
                                                                                             Very Importent Players - Left

5. Why The Favoured Few?: (What is the real reason that you have chosen our community?)

Maybe im not the best driver but im a handsome friendly guy who always tried to keep calm.
                                                                I like TfF because i like the team and there are many old friends of EfE.

6. Something to add: (optional, if you got something to add, feel free to do it here.)

Skype: xl3lackhawkzx

Best Regards;)

Edited by #CRY