soxy's JR

OxyRIP

1. In-Game Nickname:

Oxy

2. Real Life Stuff:

My name is Heythem Abdedayem, i was born in 15th of April 1998, i was born in Tunisia and i'm living in a small city in the south called Médenine. About me ? i don't have anything special to tell, i'm studying in the secondary school, this year will be my last one then hopefully  i'll be studying in the University in the east of Tunisia; i'm doing sports everyday, hanging out with my buddies, enjoying my 'life', i'm planning to continue studying in France if i'll will have a high score, otherwise i'll keep studying in Tunisia. i think that's all i have to tell.

3. Multi Theft Auto:

I guess that most of knows about my history and carrer

It's been almost 6 years playing this game with non-stop, i started the game around 2010, i've tested alot of server and gamemodes, i'm not going to talk about Freeroam and RPG history because it's useless, my history with the Deathmatch gamemode started in 2011, i've been playing alot in Xtreme 5 server, it was my first experience with that gamemode, it was pretty enjoyable at that time, i played there for like 6 months i guess, then i became a member of it, the clan was going really smooth and i had alot of fun, but unfortunately the clan has been closed due to the inactivity of the leadership, i had to keep going and looking for another clan, then i found a bunch of Tunisians having a clan called Pro Paradise race, their server and forum were really awesome, the most important thing is that they were really kind guys, i tried to join it, few weeks then i got accepted, after a while, same problem happened again, the clan has been closed because of the inactivity of the leadership, then i decided to leave the game for a while because i had some IRL problems, when i came back, i found out a clan called To fu*king boss, there were alot of Arabian players, their server was going well, i enjoyed playing there, with this clan my skills grew up pretty fast ( Racing ), the leader has invited me to make a join request and that was a pleasure to me, few weeks and i got accepted, after 3 or 2 months, i had a fight with some guys in the clan which forced me to leave them. weeks passed with training and enjoying my time, till i met up some guys from the Pro paradise racers clan, and they invited me to play in a server called The favoured few, to be honest it was always the best server for me, and it's still my favorite server, i've been nolifing there and it was really enjoyable to play with guys from your country, especially to me because there are no many players from my country, weeks passed and my skills grew up really quick including Hunter skills, then some friend of mine created a clan called Down with the sickness, i decided to try it and i made it, it was one of the greatest clans of 2013-2014, after few months the clan has been closed due to the inactivity of the leaders, i came back playing in TfF server, some other guys created a new clan called Elite Players, i've also tried it and everything was cool and amazing, we had a MGM server, it was just perfect, but i had a fight with the leader which caused me to leave the clan, after a while i made a decision and i wrote my join request to TfF community, it was my hardest try in my whole carrer tho, since i became prettey well-known in there, i had a chance, months passed then the news out, and i got accepted, i can only say that it was the best clan i've ever been ! Since i have no experience about the big communities, i didn't know that it was strict that much, i made my fails and broke some rules in my trial time, then it ended me with a kick, weeks later, i got blinded by a clan called Eye for an Eye, i've been so excited for it, i joined them and everything was cool, until i'm been insulted by some of them for complaining about the unorganized stuff, which it forced me to leave the clan, after that i've talked to the Owner of Down with the sickness clan and we decided to reopen it, after weeks, the clan was going down everyday, and we were hopeless without a future, so we decided to close it, then after some changes in Eye for an Eye community i decied to try to get back with them, then we had a merge with with TfF clan so idecied to go with them, but after a while i decied to leave, after that me and Founder ( the Dws owner ) decided to open Down with the sickness again, and everything was perfect, but we had problems with hosting the forum, then a clan called Savage's kingdom gave us a hand with a merge, i've accepted it because we needed it and the most important thing is just to keep Dws squad united, because we were like a family, everyone from Dws was complaining about the merge, and to be honest i didn't like it at all, so i left them.

4. Previous clans: ( Name of the clan, leaving reason)

|X5| - Xtreme Five ( Member, Closed )

~PpR// - Pro paradise Race ( Member, Closed )

-TfB// - To fu*king Boss ( Member, Left ) 

|Dws| - Down with the sickness ( Member, Left ) 

eP! - elite Players ( Member , Left )

/TfF\ - The favoured Few ( Trial, Team Manager, Kicked)

EfE# - Eye for an Eye ( Member, Left )

|Dws| - Reopen #1 ( Leader, Closed )

EfE# - Eye for an Eye ( Member, Merged with /TfF\ )

/TfF\ - The Favoured Few ( Member, Left ) 

|Dws| - Reopen #2 ( Leader, Merged with 'SK// )

'SK// - Savage Kingdoms ( Leader, Left ) 

5. Why The Favoured Few?:

bunch of friends and pigs in love with 'em

6. Something to add:

Maybe an apologize for my leaving :P some of you already knew what happened exactly.