World Cup Tournament - Announcing The Winner

tony

If maths it's not a problem second place should get 6 months of premium instead of 5, you're going lower than 3, why are you giving first place - 9 months - second place - 5 and thirth place - 3 months it doesn't make sense, anyways good job for Chile, deserved to win i guess, sadly we lost two good players, Tomba and Neson.

Thanks so much, especially to DeHusky for making this competition more funny and amazing, the winner will always remain DeHusky!

• Leadership
10 hours ago, Tony96 said:

If maths it's not a problem second place should get 6 months of premium instead of 5, you're going lower than 3, why are you giving first place - 9 months - second place - 5 and thirth place - 3 months it doesn't make sense, anyways good job for Chile, deserved to win i guess, sadly we lost two good players, Tomba and Neson.

Thanks so much, especially to DeHusky for making this competition more funny and amazing, the winner will always remain DeHusky!

They do get 6 months of premium.

Fixed, thanks !

1 hour ago, tomba#mrx said:

If you could, give that premium to someone that first quote this post. As you know I left MTA so I don't need that.

We won't give your premium to anyone else. Wouldn't be fair towards some people who played wc but didn't get anything. Anyways, good luck in your real life ;)