reporting TheDragoN for abusing his rights once again

CyreX

5 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

alots time dragon muted me too so why you asking he protect me when he did the correct on mute you ? i'm even was talking in this time you said "ez cw " zeiken replyed u replyed back got muted you mention me?

never saw him muting you or anyone else, only mutes me 🙂

1 minute ago, CyreX said:

never saw him muting you or anyone else, only mutes me 🙂

you got mute because you acts like got when he muted me alots time too the same motive now stop cry about some mute and wait mute leave and play in peace command ignore its in sv for everyone!

Just now, zenotsyne said:

you got mute because you acts like got when he muted me alots time too the same motive now stop cry about some mute and wait mute leave and play in peace command ignore its in sv for everyone!

I think i mentioned in my original report message, i don't care about the mute, i'm simply tired of him punishing me for 1 message that wasn't even insulting anyone, who he think he is here? God? doubt so. he should use his rigt when they needed to, not when he wants on some1 he don't like.

Why u talk so friendly here? just talk like u do on the server, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck your wife lukas gay hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hate to see double face people, makes me sick.

Just now, CyreX said:

Why u talk so friendly here? just talk like u do on the server, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck your wife lukas gay hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hate to see double face people, makes me sick.

???????? you wife its @Ben_-Sage not you irl wife you make me laugh hard now hhhhhhh