reporting TheDragoN for abusing his rights once again

CyreX

1 minute ago, Zayndavid said:

nah my friend, i don't protect him, you're both need to be punished or make it worse

he you friendly not mine i'm even talk with him he start provoke everytime and then i say something i'm wrong hhhhhh ? alot times y got muted and him when got banned server got peace strange bro?

Just now, zenotsyne said:

he you friendly not mine i'm even talk with him he start provoke everytime and then i say something i'm wrong hhhhhh ? alot times y got muted and him when got banned server got peace strange bro?

Why acting innocent now? i don't even talk with you, didn't said nothing whole funwar, while u spammed the chat, and u calling me that im insulting you all times? brain damage is real. u really need to be checked by doctor.

1 minute ago, CyreX said:

Why acting innocent now? i don't even talk with you, didn't said nothing whole funwar, while u spammed the chat, and u calling me that im insulting you all times? brain damage is real. u really need to be checked by doctor.

i'm not innocent but you deserved perma ban alots time why back then? you even respect anyone u just trashtalk to everyone alots time you got perma ban brain damage already you got it hhh

i'm not innocent but you deserved perma ban alots time why back then? you even respect anyone u just trashtalk to everyone alots time you got perma ban brain damage already you got it hhh

no imagine yasterday you joined killing me afk and saying 1-0 2-0 3-0 4-0 5-0

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What makes you think i deserver permament ban and you don't? you think you are untouchable becaue you have Dragon on your side? he don't punish you, punishes me instead. 🙂 wondering much you pay him per month.

3 minutes ago, CyreX said:

What makes you think i deserver permament ban and you don't? you think you are untouchable becaue you have Dragon on your side? he don't punish you, punishes me instead. 🙂 wondering much you pay him per month.

dragon even protect me bro? wtf you saying

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

Last time he muted me like 4 mothns ago, you were crying in the hunter room about porevious day mute u had from some other admin for provoking, i replied to you : You can discuss it with your grandmother, not me, we're not friends. dragon muted me instantly for 7 days, or u lost your memory? 🙂 This don/t look like protection no? uhh. 🙂

Edited by CyreX

2 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

alots time dragon muted me too so why you asking he protect me when he did the correct on mute you ? i'm even was talking in this time you said "ez cw " zeiken replyed u replyed back got muted you mention me?