Silenced Abusing

vinny

1. Your Nickname: vinny

2. Admin / Player Nickname: silenced

3. Reason: mute

4. Screenshot: image.png.a2beb7244d08a2c46ed0bf1b5e6ce414.png

5. Something to add: ( Optional ) "stop non eng at global" and i wrote in english Xd???? while 4 players talking in spanish and no mute, and i was joking with Pedrin and he didnt agree with the mute cuz he knew i was joking with him

Edited by vinny

I feel involved, if not then just tell me I'm wrong @vinny. I had a similar situation to you and remember which one 😉

If I can add something to your last comment it is unfortunately quite common and it is nothing strange, you need to report a priority report. I hope I helped you in any way!

Best regards.

I‘m sure this could be solved in a better way, I‘ll just take the actions here and do the right thing.

If Pedrin talks to you non-English in GlobalChat and someone has a problem with that, he has rights take actions against you, but if you say like there are members around that also talk non-English and 0 actions were taken (let’s say it’s true), it looks just unfair… Pedrin in his position could solve that with SilenceD as well without getting these kind of reports as well.

I‘ll end this report and remove your warn Today, mute was actually much than enough.

Sorry for the late response.

• Avi locked this topic