1. Your Nickname: tick

2. Admin / Player Nickname: ukf

3. Reason: bluffs, insults, mentioning rape and lies

5. Something to add: ( Optional )

image.png.a39c673475f59e15e721fd03d7ef9a42.png

image.png.e1eeef2d994ea4af31237f16fcd08c97.png
image.png.c53586e7a0cac3269c6508fbdf10a4ba.png
image.png.06b6d655c9eeb9d3f2f1d5726e7c73b9.png

first print, he said he had my data, I wasn't online at the moment, the person informed me as soon as I entered the server
second print was today, I hadn't mentioned this retard at any time (you can pull logs), and he went and said this "she looks like a bitch ellen" ellen is my girlfriend. and then I didn't stay silent
third print, was the day before yesterday, again at no point did I mention him, and out of nowhere he sends me this "there are people who have their girlfriends raped and think they are people to attack others on the internet" (again, you can pull the logs)
 last impression, he said "and the tick burns to death in hell, that son of a bitch", it was the day before yesterday too.
image.thumb.png.115cf97562381654555e1afa29aeb0ec.png
"The level of maturity of human beings surprises me every day but ur duu I'm going to take photos of the ukf to fool him in an online game because I don't have an argument he beats me every day Let's evolve, right @tick hates the ukf LOL he's past the age to act Like a 13-year-old MLK on the internet, he's armed with life, it's fucked up, right? If I want to help you look for a clinic for the disabled for you, because that's not normal, no, it's already turning into persecution, or you're too much of a fan, you care more about my life than your own. The situation is sad for this guy, I hope it evolves one day and he stops acting. like spoiled on the internet but I'm going to do the following tick don't look for me anymore or quote me because you'll be eternally ignored @quashy congratulations for supporting this mlk expected more but you're already on the same level as him I hope one day you evolve with human being @tick hates the ukf LOL because at this level you are just going downhill to become more of a worm than you always were Cyberzuerinho will continue to be a failure in everything not even dying dnv save you the rubbish of this human that you have become"

This dispute is not recent, my friends. It has been going on for years since this individual, along with two others (hugaoxd and _nX), teamed up to attack me. This situation persists to this day, and I find the banishment unjustified. He accuses me of doxxing, but I only sought publicly available information, such as his Facebook profiles (https://www.facebook.com/F3nixZ/ and https://www.facebook.com/zenotsyne1st), which are not difficult to find. 😉 I also checked his Instagram. He accuses me of doxxing? Haha, completely senseless. This all happened on Discord, and he was the one who brought it to the server. I wouldn't have stayed silent; he joined the server I was in just to insult me. The screenshot is attached below. It's easy to bring something from outside the server 😄

This guy claims to have my data in a .rar file that his buddy (_nX) sent to him on the server. Where is it, then? He pretends to be innocent, but this kid named ukf is far from it. I only bluffed with him, and its already a reason for doxxing, exposing private data, even though everything is on that guy's Facebook. I didn't want to come here to disclose this information, but I was forced to because he cant stay quiet in the same space as me, constantly mentioning others to speak ill of me. He's the GOAT, folks XD L2M. I have more screenshots and evidence that this kid is not what he seems.
Its all on the server, all the records him talking about rape, mentioning my girlfriend and other things.

totally meaningless xD

If you need anything else, I'm at your disposal, I have more evidence with me. Remove my ban, i depend on tff XDDDDD 🫠 😪

Ok, let's go tick, let's remind you of some facts, my fight with you started because of you and you came to mention me in the fight about hugao and nx who were attacking you, you couldn't handle it and lost in the arguments, that was even in the vultaic if I I remember it well, right? It's been 2 years since I apologized, I tried to be nice to you but you always found some reason to tease me like "shut up ukf" flooding the chat pt-br After a while he started insulting my relatives and threatening to wish me dead, it became a bit of a persecution of you, you were on my ignore and every day something came from you wanting to call me, I took you off the ignore, you started cursing me again, your actions were never correct and Are you talking about a person who has already died but can't talk about your girl? You never tried to solve anything, I always remain this toxic person because of the mess from 3 years ago, you never got over it. you never respected me "until when you were in good spirits" you yourself said you were going to put my name on the upa as dead, funny, right? me you yourself had a name on discord tick hate ukf death to ukf in sv even you did this several times while you were on ignore calling others to make fun about me alots of time i was screenshotting u acts i'm was wrong but was big more than all u deserved this ban for u acts u said dont care if banned in this shit server now want unban? And the text I sent you, you know very well why, don't you remember that you said that my father should be fucked in hell several times and when you come back to your same reaction, you can't stand it? In your own pm, the person who sent you said good things to him but you were already threatening me before that, right? Let's be honest, don't come with lies because you need some treatment for 3 years, do you have this little hurt? Why didn't you arrive and try to talk to me when we were on good terms? Several times you attacked @sendy, calling him trans, several conversations about you making fun of me in the chat pt br, you never respected anyone, just your colleagues, why did you have this habit with me? Easy now say that? If you pretend to be a victim, now I will show you some screenshoots of you insulting me for free.

6 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

Ok, let's go tick, let's remind you of some facts, my fight with you started because of you and you came to mention me in the fight about hugao and nx who were attacking you, you couldn't handle it and lost in the arguments, that was even in the vultaic if I I remember it well, right? It's been 2 years since I apologized, I tried to be nice to you but you always found some reason to tease me like "shut up ukf" flooding the chat pt-br After a while he started insulting my relatives and threatening to wish me dead, it became a bit of a persecution of you, you were on my ignore and every day something came from you wanting to call me, I took you off the ignore, you started cursing me again, your actions were never correct and Are you talking about a person who has already died but can't talk about your girl? You never tried to solve anything, I always remain this toxic person because of the mess from 3 years ago, you never got over it. you never respected me "until when you were in good spirits" you yourself said you were going to put my name on the upa as dead, funny, right? me you yourself had a name on discord tick hate ukf death to ukf in sv even you did this several times while you were on ignore calling others to make fun about me alots of time i was screenshotting u acts i'm was wrong but was big more than all u deserved this ban for u acts u said dont care if banned in this shit server now want unban? And the text I sent you, you know very well why, don't you remember that you said that my father should be fucked in hell several times and when you come back to your same reaction, you can't stand it? In your own pm, the person who sent you said good things to him but you were already threatening me before that, right? Let's be honest, don't come with lies because you need some treatment for 3 years, do you have this little hurt? Why didn't you arrive and try to talk to me when we were on good terms? Several times you attacked @sendy, calling him trans, several conversations about you making fun of me in the chat pt br, you never respected anyone, just your colleagues, why did you have this habit with me? Easy now say that? If you pretend to be a victim, now I will show you some screenshoots of you insulting me for free.

Use screenshots or logs atleast if you want to proof something 

https://imgur.com/a/7swmAUw 

some of his provocations and threats and like he said, you can look at the logs and you'll see that he's been at this for over a year.

[2024-02-07 13:09:26] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: they said they were going to doxxing his data
[2024-02-07 13:10:50] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: oh ukf answer me
[2024-02-07 13:11:14] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: I'm flirting with UKF's mother on Facebook
[2024-02-07 13:18:41] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: kkkkkkkkkkk I'm going to really fuck this ukf
[2024-02-07 13:18:43] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: pprt
[2024-02-07 13:19:13] [Output] : (PT) tick.ep: It's starting to look like you're dead on your system!

Edited by zenotsyne

and you didn't do that, right in the discord with Quashy taylor  kogel among others who were in that group and everyone was making fun of me which I remember very well, it's a shame that I left and I didn't take screenshots of that... but you sent it to some people within the mta and they will see the logs anyway, it will come out as wrong because there is something and since May 2023 this started wanting to fight with me all the time in the pt-br chat over nothing tease, provoke all the time, threaten, then when I say something I'm wrong, you always hated me because of a vultaic bullshit that had already been resolved on my part and on yours, you keep it, it hurts a lot.. 

Now explain to me how you have my two Facebooks if I never sent them to you?
That Explain your 3rd print because you didn't show it complete with your words so I could have this reaction?

Edited by zenotsyne

5 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

e você não fez isso, bem no discord com Quashy taylor kogel entre outros que estavam naquele grupo e todo mundo estava zombando de mim que eu me lembro muito bem, é uma pena que eu saí e não tirei screenshots de isso... mas você mandou para algumas pessoas dentro do mta e elas vão ver os logs mesmo assim, vai sair como errado porque tem alguma coisa e desde maio de 2023 isso começou a querer brigar comigo toda hora no pt- br conversar por nada provocar, provocar toda hora, ameaçar, aí quando eu falo alguma coisa eu estou errado, você sempre me odiou por causa de uma besteira vultaica que já tinha sido resolvida da minha parte e da sua, você fica com isso, dói bastante.. 

Agora me explique como você tem meus dois Facebooks se eu nunca os enviei para você? 

bcs you have many friends, they sent me behind your back 😄
just like they have your photos, in groups,

Edited by Ticki

5 minutes ago, zenotsyne said:

It's funny that in this group I only saw you sending photos for everyone to say bad things about me, right? 

yes, clearly me was the only one sending photos of you xd

Edited by Ticki