Event change suggestion

veni

I would like to make a suggestion regarding scheduled events that occur daily on the server.

I am specifically referring to Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays because on those days there is only one event, whereas on other days there are already two. I'm thinking it would be nice to add another so called "special event" on one of these days (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) where there is only one event taking place. This additional event could be something like a randomized event with various game modes. We have many game modes that players do not often engage with, so it would be interesting to play events such as CDM, OS, PDD, RUN, DD, RACE, CATCH, SHOOTER, and perhaps even minigames.

I believe that this change will bring some more players to the server and will lead to many more fun moments on the server.

On 2/16/2024 at 4:34 PM, Akame2 said:

You mean daily minigames with those modes (like /votemap) you listed earlier?
With a web table and constant support

what xyi did u just say there? I cannot understand you xd.

Edited by veni

• 1 month later...

Events will be in future be the most important thing, we have planned to do a lot of things where people can play with joy. Thanks for sharing this idea with us.