WorldFlowers - joining!

WorldFlower

Servus

My name is WF aka Felix, im 27 years have 2 kids love cars and come from upper austria.

For me is my familiy and my audi all, like MTA. I play MTA since the blue screen, my old nick was SexYTimE, much everybodys will know my map the jump paradise..

My first and last clan are eXo, im searching a clan like then and i think thats have TFF..

Take me and i never leave!

Here much videos 😄

Add me on my discord for a funny and great conversation! 🙂

WorldFlower

If you really want to know who I am, then question this JR. I know that there isn't a lot of effort put into it and that a 10 year old would write it better. That's just me, I don't have to suck cock and prove to myself that I know or others who and what kind of person im lul.

only a few understand what mta is all about, understand this clan me? 

D991C4E7-86FC-4BC6-99B0-D2AB510BA276.png

I dont understand why you dont follow the join request format if you really want to join. This is probably the first and best opportunity to introduce yourself to others, instead you hardly write anything about yourself and only post videos. I think you should try again if you really want to join. lol. If you cant even make the minimum effort, then it was a waste of your time.

( Btw, I personally have a lot of respect for the eXo clan and especially Dragon, for his efforts and how many modes and maps he has made. Ofc, it may not have much to do with you, but even so, you as a former eXo clan member, I would have been happy to read a decent join request from you. )

16 hours ago, WorldFlower said:

If you really want to know who I am, then question this JR. I know that there isn't a lot of effort put into it and that a 10 year old would write it better. That's just me, I don't have to suck cock and prove to myself that I know or others who and what kind of person im lul.

only a few understand what mta is all about, understand this clan me? 

You need to impress us and make us think that you are the right candidate to pick. Indeed, this is absolutely effortless and this isn´t even about dick sucking, this is about introducing yourself to the people that don´t know you.  

And to answer your question, no we don´t understand you, we don´t speak braindead. 🗣️

🙂🔫

Edited by Dubbie