LittleViki's Join Request

LittleViki

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Viktoria, i'm 22 years old. You can know me more like Viki-^ or V-^ as my ingame nickname! I'm was born in France but started living in Slovakia at young age. I love playing videogames as old/new mostly multiplayer when i can interact with other people. Also i sometime write some codes in Python and C++. 

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I started playing MTA in 2013, where my friend told me there is some gamemode called DeatchMatch and its about stunts and being better than other players. I got excited because i love this kind of things so i started playing it in early 2014. I started playing on my first server. This server where i started playing is called Miki which was a Czechoslovakian Server. I was getting better and better every day i played it.. And after little time, i joined my first clan called -1c- One Celsius, where i first time started playing ClanWars. But i need to leave game in 2015 because of health problems and with that some community bullying occured. I came back to MTA at 2017 where i have been playing some other gamemodes of MTA, after that in 2019 i needed to stop playing because of health problems again. In 2020 i started playing MTA again and whole time only DM. Trying my best to get better and better. With help of really good people that teached me what to do and i found really nice community. I also joined a clan called eX - Elysium X. Which later was united with Dx. Littlebit later i stopped playing MTA for some time because of boredom and burnout after that i started playing again and joined SoR! - Squad of Revolution! which got renamed to s1 - Simply First which sadly closed and after that joined Zephyros which got closed after half of a year for unknown reason ((I don't remember)). Now i started playing on TFF, started to learn how to map and trying to get better again.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

-1c- One Celsius ((Left - CW Manager))
eX - Elysium X - ((Closed - Co Founder))
Dx - Deathwish - ((Left - Member))

SoR! - Squad of Revolution! ((Closed - Member))
s1 - Simply First - ((Closed - Member))
Zs - Zephyros - ((Closed at the time - Member))

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

Because i want to be actively involved in finding results, or to help with anything in the community or clan.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I want to participate in WFF/DM Clanwars. Help new members to get used into clan, also help new players how to play the game etc.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

To be honest i never knew an answer to this type of questions.. But i'm straight minded thinker and always will do my best for everyone

Something to add.

Thanks for reading my Join Request!

Discord: NobodyUps#0851
Marsh + Cath = Date soon?

• 2 weeks later...