WazeR's Squad Application

WazeR

wazer.png.e7efcfcd34c470c12a790afd003021ec.png

- Tell us something about yourself: 

My name is Luis Arellano (WazeR# for my homies), I'm 23 years old, and I'm from Guadalajara, JaliscoMexico.

- Your history in-game: 

I started to play MTA in 2011, thanks a video in youtube called "Un día despues del 2012" by Gonzalo, but I just played the basemode, freeroam, RPG, etc. gamemodes... DM I started to play in late of 2012 in a some turkish server, I don't remember the name, there I meet and play whit Gasoil and RazoR, I growing and meet some people whit this two guys. In 2013 I released my first map and I didn't get any recorder for that, but one guy offer record my map, really bad map, this guy was Jetest and he looks my increasing level and he invited me to his clan, called TRD (The Revolution Dinasty), founded by Pablo:') A.K.A Baeza, whit these guys we got better and better level and I start to meet more and important people, I founded my own clan whit RuSO in 2015, called Saints Gaming, and we show to the world what can do a small latin clan, we won and lost so many clanwar but we got the love and support from so many players, recently I had personal issues and I decide to left MTA, that affect to Saints Gaming too, then the clan just closed. After being retired from MTA for 2 months, Athenian told me The Crew was interested in having me as part of his members, so I went back to MTA to join them and they quickly made me DM captain thanks to my great interest in the clan. So I stayed for a while until my friends left the clan and I stayed with very unpleasant and problematic people. Carlos told me he was interested in opening a clan with me and we did it, the clan was called "3AGLE" (founded by NexelonCarlos and me), but we got a proposal to merge with another clan and that's how I end up calling itself Unlimited Power. After all that I joined Xtreme pro Racers again, there I had some family problems so I decided to withdraw from the game. I was without playing for about 2 years, until one day Drew sent me a message to play the world cup with Mexico. But my laptop was broken, so I had to buy a new gaming computer that I currently record videos with. I was in Ninetys, then in Legendary Seven and Xenous. I was 7 months in Xenous, it was a very welcoming clan with great friends and now I'm here doing this Join Request.

- Your previous clan:

[TRD] The Revolution Dinasty || Co-leader || 2013-2014 || Left
|-XpR-| Xtreme Pro Racers || Member || 2014 || Left
-|TFR|- The Fucking Revolution || Founder || 2014 || Closed
[APS] America Pro Style || Leader || 2014-2015 || Closed
St. Saints Gaming || Founder || 2015-2018 || Closed
TC| The Crew || DM Captain || 2018-2019 || Left
UP| Unlimited Power || DM Manager || 2019 || Left
|-XpR-| Xtreme Pro Racers || Member || 2019 || Kicked
90' Ninety's || Member || 2022 || Left
L7| Legendary Seven || Member || 2022 || Left
Xen. Xenous || Member || 2022-2023 || Left

-What are your best accomplishments

I am a very competitive member, recorder, mapper and designer.

-Which squad do you want to join?
DM, WFF and HDM

- Additional information
Discord: WazeR#4179

I want to show you some videos to know me

My last record

My last map

My last hunter montage

My last challenge accepted

wazer.png